Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

FREE Designer Paper!!!!



Yahoo! I LOVE the double sided designer paper! I use it all the time on my scrapbooks, cards and gifts! Now through the end of November it is buy 3 get 1 free! How cool is that!
So check out all beautiful double sided papers on pages 170-173 of the Fall & Winter Idea book & email me your orders ASAP!You can also get free Designer paper project ideas on Stampin Up! main site. Click here to see!

BONUS!!! If you take advantage of this special this month, I am offering you a FREE class where you will learn some new techniques for your new patterned paper on Thursday Nov. 29th from 6pm-9pm at Victor Township Hall. You can come and make 5 FREE projects using a variety of our Pretty Papers! Doesn't get any better, FREE paper and a FREE class!

****Collect 5 or more orders for this awesome special and you will get $20 free to spend and a FREE Level one hostess only stamp set!

No comments: