Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Merry & OH SO Bright!!


LOL! I absolutely adore this stamp set! I can't stop using it!!! It is Merry & Bright from the Holiday Mini Catalog! Best of all this cute set is only 14.95! I thought I would share some samples with you!!! It is so fun & EASY to play with and it works with many of our punches! You all know how much I LOVE punches! Punches make creating fast, which is what I like! The top 2 are cards we made at my stamp camp last Friday night. This is the stamp set that comes with the Merry and Bright Class I am offering on Saturday, Nov 17th at the Holiday Gift Giving Extravaganza ! Read about them here. There is still time to sign up! It will be fun! Join me for a class or 2!

No comments: