Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Final Days to RSVP for the MOM & Me Valentines Party/Camp

So you were not sure if you wanted to come? Well these cute samples(if I do say so myself!*wink*) should do it for you! I having so much fun with this set & you will too! To the left are a sample of the treat bags you can make that day! Or come make the Valentine cards. Here below are some the kids & I whipped up last night!
Below are the details again and a couple more samples to show you what else you can do with this great set you will get at the Valentines Camp! Click on the pictures to see a larger, clearer picture!




Valentine Card & Treat Party!

Valentines time again! I love this event! This is one of my favorite events of the year! Kids love to stamp and they have so much fun stamping Valentines!!! This is a very fun event for mom and child or just come yourself and stamp some treats! Grandmas, Aunts and all are welcome too!

This year is a bit different than in the past. I will be offering the Valentines cards or new this year,you can come make Valentines Treat bags! Stampin Up has a great special through the end of the month. The Valentine Bundle (click to see) an awesome special and includes almost everything you need to create your treat Valentines! Both Options include the New Stamp Set Happy Heart Day that will be cut and mounted for you to use and take home with you!

When: Saturday, February 9th
Where: United Methodist Church, Laingsburg
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Cost: Both prices is for Adult/child together:
$32 - Valentines Cards:
Make 25 Valentines with envelopes (all supplies provided) Includes the Happy Heart Day Stamp set, 25 Gift Cards with envelopes & 2 projects for MOM to stamp.
$37 - Valentines treat bags:
Make 25 treat bags with toppers or tags (you can choose from 3 styles) Includes: Happy Heart Day Stamp set, 50 Med Cello bags, Real Red & Regal Rose 5/8 in wide Grosgrain ribbon. You take home the stamp set and all the left overs! This is an incredible deal and something different for those who have attended in the past.
**If you have a Valentines set from a past Valentines event that you love and don't want a new one please contact me for your options!
Space limited to 10. Must Pre-Pay by Wed, January 30th to hold your spot & to insure supplies to arrive in time. Please drop off or mail a check to me. Contact me at dhelt1@juno.com for my address or with any questions!


To the left is a portion of a scrapbook page the Scrapbook club did this month. I will share with you later after I send it to Stampin Up for a contest and the other are a couple cards done with the set!

No comments: