Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

SU Color Combo Site


I found a neat site that some one has made (not an offical SU site) that you can choose a SU Color and it gives you coridinatining SU color choices! Check it out! http://www.scraptitude.com/colorcombo
I will add it to my list of links to the left of the page!

This sample is from Stampin Up!, they used the new Rub-Ons called Love & Happiness, that will be one of the selections you can get for free with a $50 order from Feb 1st - March 17th during Sale-A-Bration! Watch for more on that, but it is the best time to have a Party!Rub-ons are great for all surfaces, you can put them on metal, glass, over pictures and more! Can't wait to show you how to use them!
Rub-Ons are also in the New Catalog & Idea Book! Check them out!

No comments: