Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Easter Chickies!


Are these chickies just the cutest! The Chick comes from a new set from the Spring/Summer Catalog and Idea book! The ladies in the Scrapbookin Club made a scrapbook page with this set last month! I will have to share that with you too!
The little purse on the left is made from a 1/2 sheet of cardstock! Can you belive it? Just a little scoring and cutting and walaaaaaa, a purse! These are great for parties, little gifts for co-workers and more! I can easily show you how to make them when you book your party! The other are, you guessed it, recycled baby food jars! I have been making them for quick little gifts for door prizes and hostess gifts at my recent parties!

The detials:
Stamp set: A Good Egg
Cardstock: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Spring Fling double sided designer paper
Sage Shadow and Pretty in Pink Stampin Write markers and a
white gel pen to add polka dots to her shell!
I

No comments: