Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Long time.....No post!


I am sorry I have been MIA! Not intentional by me though! I have been trying to up load these all week but my Internet is soooo sloooooow! These are the pages the ladies did at our last Scrapbook club! This was the 1st meeting of a new club. We have a few new ladies join us and we all had fun! This month they got to play with Chipboard and the new Felt Fusion flowers! The first page uses the felt fusion flowers (top left), we punched out a flower with the 5 petal flower punch then used the Felt Fusion Flowers to layer on top. The page also uses the Jersey shore paper along with the Big Deal alphabet! The page on the right uses the new Jumbo Classic Stars wheel from the Spring/Summer Idea book & catalog as well as Best Friends alphabet and Chipboard Stars! I love chipboard for my scrapbooks and other projects. We simply rubbed Night of Navy classic ink on the chipboard star and it looked awesome! You can also stamp directly on the chipboard for a pattern, use craft ink for a deep color then even stamp another color/pattern over it, cover it with our beautiful double sided designer paper and more! Really fun to use on your projects!
**** I still have 2 spots open for this club. These ladies made these two awesome pages for FREE with a $15 minimum order. What is not to LOVE *wink*


These pages were and additional option for the ladies this month and the months to come! They had an option to bring a child to stamp these pages for an extra $10 order (so a minimum $25 order for the month). The ladies loved the option and the girls loved the pages. They were spin offs of the 12x12 pages!

I will be on a roll to night with posting as this seems to be going fast! Stay tuned for all the great things Stampin Up! has to offer currently!

No comments: