Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Build a Brad Braclet!

HOW FUN! I love making new projects! Especially one that combines my 2 loves ~ scrapbooking supplies and jewelry! LOL I have been inspired by a few of my fellow demonstrators to make this awesome bracelet! It was so easy (I am no jewelry maker, I am a jewelry buyer!)and it uses the Stampin Up! Build-A-Brads & rhinestone brads along with a couple basic jewelry making supplies (jump rings and a clasp). I even used my SU pliers that come in the crafters tool kit! You can use any needle-nose pliers(I believe that is what they call them)! They were so easy to do, my daughter Taylor was begging to do one so I let her. She did it all on her own with just a little instruction from me! Yep, just what your thinkin'! Watch for class info in the next day or 2 because you will most definitely want one (or 2 or 4 or 5...) for yourself!

No comments: