Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Red Hot 3 Day Sale & Happy Aniversery to Me

Happy Anniversary to me! Yep that is right, I have been with Stampin Up! for 5 awesome years now! So hard to believe it has been that long, but what an incredible journey it has been! So many new great friends, accomplishments, free cruises, fun teaching what I love and so much more! So thank you for following through my journey with Stampin Up and allowing me to share Stampin & Scrapin with you! I look forward to sharing more! So..... To celebrate and because I am so, so close to a Milestone with Stampin Up!:

It's a Red Hot 3 Day Sale:


Take 25% off your entire Stampin' Up! order of $50 or more! Offer Ends 5pm, Sat 5/31!


Fine Print: Tax and shipping apply to the net total of your order before discount. Payment must be received by 5pm Saturday 5/31/08 in order to qualify for this special. Available only from Darcie Helt- this is not a Stampin' Up! special.



*Orders of $150 or more qualify for all the hostess benefits (free Hostess set and min. $15 extra free merchandise). So call your Friends!

Click here to view the On-line Catalog and Occasions Mini Catalog, if you don't have one at home!



ChipBoard
**All Stampin' Up! Chipboard products are already 25% off through 5/31/08.. Read more here....so this gives you a DOUBLE DISCOUNT if you want to add any chipboard to your order (see pages 178 and 179). So email me with your order by 5 pm on 5/31/08 to take advantage of the 25% OFF offer! I'm looking forward to hearing from you! E-mail me at dhelt1@juno.com for more details or your order.

*Visa, MasterCard, Discover & debit cards accepted!






RED HOT STARTER KIT SPECIAL!





Don't forget about the awesome Starter Kit deal going on til Saturday, May 31st! Stampin Up! is giving you 20% off + a FREE Hodgepodge Hardware + FREE Shipping! What is not to Love!


My RED HOT DEAL! First 2 to Purchase the Starter Kit by FRIDAY, May 30th, will receive an extra 10% off from me! So this Kit will only cost you $143.10 (plus tax) for over $400 in Stampin & Scrapin Supplies! Contact me for more detials on what is included or any questions you have! It is a wonderful deal!

No comments: