Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No New catalog yet!

Well at this point in my day I planned on drooling over my new Fall/Winter Catalog & Idea book but my cases I ordered did not come! I checked my front porch when I got home and no ups box..... Went to my Stampin Up Demonstrator monthly get together and came home and looked again, NO BOX! It had better come tomorrow, can't wait to look at it. I did get a peak of it tonight when we got together! So I will share some pics I took of some swaps my upline rec'd at convention! What is a swap you ask? Well there are many types of card swaps some are organized some are a swapping frenzy! Basically you make multiples of at least one design, and you meet up with other demonstrators and trade or swap them with the ones they made! So when your done you come home with a ton of different ideas! Oh, did I mention how fun it is? It is a blast swapping and seeing different idea and meeting new people and seeing old friends! You didn't really think I come up with this all on my own do you? I am really not the creative. My only creativity is in coping and tweaking other peoples ideas! Occasionally I may have an original and I will be sure to let you know, it doesn't happen often! LOL Just another perk of being a demo or owning the starter kit! So here are of her swap cards featuring some new and retiring stamp sets/accessories! Enjoy! (if you see one of these that is your swap PLEASE let me know so I can give you credit!) Sorry for the poor quality on these photos, the lighting was not good!

This card features some of the new in colors for the 2008-2009 catalogs! This card also uses a stamp set, Bugs & Kisses!

For all you monkey fans, a new set on its way that we, as demonstators, were able to pre-order. Sock Monkey!
Swapping does not stop at cards! Look at this beautiful Journal!

This last one I love how the stamper showcased both sides of the beautiful designer paper! they also used one of my favorite sets that will be retiring: Year after Year! You still have til this Sunday to order it!

No comments: