Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Yes I am still alive!!!!

Long time no post............ I am really sorry to leave you hanging! July consumed me, but just because I was not posting doesn't mean I wasn't stampin and scrapin! I have all kinds of things to share with you including SNEAK Peaks to the new catalog and what is to come!! So what have I been up to you ask???? We I have been (in no particular order) making presents for baby showers, scrappin with my Scrapbooking Club, Stampin with the ladies who attended my Card and Scrapbooking Class(if your on my email list you should have heard about this), keeping up to date with the Stampin Up Convention, preparing for Shelby's 1st Birthday(yes my baby is turning one!), making Shelby Fun new hair bows and tutus for her 1st Bday pics and just to wear and be pretty :), visiting the local fair, chasing Shelby (yes she is walking, sometimes running!), taking the kids swimming at my sisters, Celebrating our 10th wedding Anniversary!, taking my oldest Taylor to all the parades she has been in with her princess court duties (looking pretty waving from the back of a convertible!),working my day job, loosing weight(whoo hoo, 5.8 lbs so far, 20 more to go :( , journaling in my WW food log(wow that takes up alot of time, who knew I ate so much though LOL), talking my husband out of buying a motorcycle (didn't work)and so much more! Shew I am pooped just typing it all!

So on to some news: Stampin Up just rapped up it's National Convention where 6000 crazy stampers came together for new ideas, training, the new catalog and to kick off Stampin Up!'s 20th Aniversery year! Wahooooooo!! I was unable to go this year but thanks to some demonstrator friends I was kept up to date and can't wait to share with you want is coming our way!!! Watch for that news in the coming days!!!!

Don't forget to check the retiring Accessories and Stamp list before they are gone forever! Last day to order is Aug 10th!

Below is something I made for a patient at work who just had a baby. She is a sweet first time mom to a beautiful little boy! I made this little accordion envelope album with the boy Simply scrappin kit. It went together sooo easy and was fun to do! There was really no thinking involved, the scrappin kits are great, everything matches! All supplies can be found in the kit except the ribbon. I packaged it in a stampin up gift bag, attaching the card to the front with a clear envelope from Stampin Up! I also included a SU Glue Stick because I was not sure if she would have adhesive and I included the best pacifiers in the world! Shelby loves them and they smell like Vanilla and will be included in all baby gifts I give in the future(they are the Gum Drop Pacifiers if your wondering, you can only order them online)!The card is made with an adorable all occasion set that will be retiring called Year after Year. I stamped the elephant on some of the designer paper in the kit and cut it out, that is how I got the pattern on the little guy! Enjoy these samples, there will be more to come to make up for my absence!! I may even have to post a give away to make you totally forgive me! :) Til next time!





No comments: