Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Free Shipping & 10% Off Retired Stamp Sets




Wow! What an AWESOME announcement from Stampin UP! Now through December 23rd you can enjoy FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70.

And just when you thought it couldn't get any better the retired stamp set list is out and Stampin' Up! is offering a 10% discount on all retired stamp sets through December 23rd. Get them before they are gone!!

Best of all you can combine the specials! The FREE Shipping is on anything you order, not just retired stamp sets! Whoo Hoo! Order on-line here (click shop now)or e-mail me with your order!
****Of Course I always like to make the deal sweeter!! The 1st (3) orders I receive by Dec 15th, will also receive an extra 15% off their order(on top of all the other discounts!)! All orders placed by Dec 15th will arrive for Christmas and can be delivered to your door or if you want it gift wrapped I will do that for you FREE!!!
**If your looking for last minute gifts I can help! Simply Scrappin Kit are perfect for Scrappers, card makers and young girls! There is also the beloved Tattoo Kits great for any kid! I can help with Stocking suffers too!!
** This is only though me, Darcie Helt, not a company special and only valid for US Orders.
Below is the Retired Stamp List showing the 10% discount. If you would like to download copy of the list in alphabetical order click here. If you would like to download a copy in order by page number click here.





No comments: