Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Valentines....The next big Stampin' Holiday!

Well I am back!Hope your Holidays were great! I have been gone for some time now. First both of my computers hard drives decided it was their time to go......Grr.... So my wonderful friends husband (thanks so much Jeff!)was able to replace the hard drives for me and get me back going...Then there was Christmas...I spent it with family and friends and doing fun projects with the kids! So now I am back in full swing ready to stamp for my next favorite holiday...Valentines! Stampin Up has a Great New Bundle! I pre-ordered mine and have had fun playing with new stamps, paper and punch in the last couple days!Such a great set not only for valentines but great for Scrappin....And....I love a good deal and this is a great deal right now! You can purchase this bundle through January 31st at 20% off! You can order this anytime by clicking here and then shop now! Every order for this bundle will receive some samples done with this set with their order! I love the heart punch, you can punch out hearts from patterned paper or stamp the heart stamp from the set and they fit perfectly in the punch! I Love Punches!







No comments: