Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Love You Much Bundle Samples!

I wanted to share some better pictures of the projects from the up coming classes on January 31st and some ideas for the Love You Much Set and Bundle! I got out my "good" camera (my Rebel XTI..Love this camera my husband surprized me with a couple years ago!) and took advantage of some natural light!
I was re-reading what I wrote about this Valentines Stamp-A-Stack and I think I was confusing....I made these cards so that a picture could be added like I have done above. put a big picture in there or 2 wallet sized side by side. But if you just want some cards with a Love theme for Anniversary's, Weddings, to tuck in your kids lunches, to give send a note to your husband thought out the year ect...these are great for this too...Just write where you would put the picture!



Here is another card...It had a Gate fold opening. And the one below is probably my favorite because I used the Big Shot Die Cutting machine! I don't think I have shared how much i LOVE this thing. .Not only is it fun to use it makes your project go together so quickly! So far the Top Note Die used below is my favorite and is so versatile... The picture below is the outside and included my favorite ribbon....Riding Hood Red Taffeta..Love that stuff..so pretty with the white edges

Now here is the inside of the card...I have been decorating the insides of my cards too...I have seen a few others doing it and just love the look! So for this card you can put a strip and make a pocket for smaller pictures like I have done below..or you can adhere a larger picture and putting the medallion in the corner of your picture. Or no picture at all and add a great and how about some movie tickets or gift card for dinner for your sweetie???

Hope this gives you a better idea of the cards for the Stamp-A-Stack listed in the post below. I have some better pictures of the treats and other fun things I have been making with this bundle! Let me know what you think, I love feedback!!!

No comments: