Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Scrapbooking

Well I appoligise for my abscense.. I was on a role. The school year is coming to an end and I just have been soooo busy! Memorial weekend was very productive though! We did not go anywhere really so one night I spent scrapbooking and cleaning my office (not in that order!) I was really productive! I got 6 pages done...I know your impressed right? Well I have to confess they were not f rom scratch....I went through my pages I created for my scrapbooking club and put picutres on them! It felt so good to just sort through the pics and adhere on the page...felt very productive. I even went back and jouraled on some pages I had not done yet. I use to alwasy leave that becuase I didn't like my handwriting but have decided that in itself is an heirloom! My aunt found some things my grandma wrote and I loved seeing her handwriting! So here are some pages

This is one of my sweet baby Shelby at 9 months. I used some Sweet Always designer paper(DSP) to make it all work. I covered a piece of chipboard with some of the same paper. I love how it all goes together! You can't go wrong with DSP!


Here is a great page that I just added pictures to. This page was created by a fellow demonstrator Melissa Roberts. last year some fellow demonstrators did a scrapbooking swap and this is one of the spreads I received in the swap. Great itsnt' it? This is only one perk of being a demonstrator or purchasing the kit!
These were some pictures from a long time ago...I am guessing about 6 years ago..I still need to figure that part out. The page uses some Urban Garden Designer Series paper and then I did some journaling with a white gel pen (love those things!)on a top note cut from the Big Shot. I used a corduroy button from the 1st embellishment sampler I did. I love a having a few of each of the embellishments to try out, it has worked out perfect! Some I have went and bought full packs of because I love them so much (like the rhinestone brads and corduroy brads!)
There is still room for the accessory samplers and designer paper samplers which I am extending for orders til this Sunday the 31st! Click here to find out more about them! You also have until Sunday to take advantage of the buy 3 get 1 Free on packs of Designer Series paper and Textured Papers! Click here to read more about this special and then click Shop now to see all the beautiful papers to choose from!






Here is another one of Shelby. This one uses the Happy Heart Day stamp set. This was a page we did at a scrapbooking club last year. I love this set, it has a lot of possibilities!

No comments: