Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Circle Circus Fun!

Circle Circus is one of my favorite sets from the new catalog...I love circles and polka dots and anything in between! A circus feels like where I have been over the weekend! Started 5:30 am Saturday getting ready and heading out to the local Pancake breakfast to do a bake sale with my cheerleaders and then my daughter Taylor signed up for the entertainment portion. She loves to sing and has been taking vocal lessons since early spring. She sang, You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift in front of probably the entire town..I was a proud mama and still am...here is a link to her...Keep in mind she is only 10...the courage she has...she had NO nerves! LOL


after that we headed to a birthday party, then to get Shelby's blood draw then finally home! Shew! Sunday was no lighter...started out with a family reunion then the ladies come over for scrapbook club! Then again for a Monday session!! See what I am saying? Crazy like a Circus! I love it though...I don't' know what I would do if I wasn't busy!

On to the samples....Circle Circus!!
This card was totally cased from another demonstrator..Which then gave me inspiration for my scrapbook pages!

These were the scrapbook pages the ladies made at the Scrapbooking Club this month! Moms do the 12x12 pages and the girls do a matching 6x6 page. These are real simple pages....all they have to do is go home and drop their pictures in! I can't wait to go through my pics and fill this page in!WE used new In Colors..Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry along with an old stand by, Chocolate Chip!


Last but not least...we made this at my New Catalog Open house last week! This uses Bermuda Bay and Basic Black...topped off with a Rhinestone brad!
Til next time..have a great day!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I love your cards Darcie, especially the Circle Circus in black and white -- very stunning.