Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Catalog Party and Definitely Decorative fun

Well long time no post! I won't bore you with the details but I have been out of commission with Shelby's illness in June and my Kidney problems in July! I have been stamping still, it is such a joy to do!...just no time or energy to post! I am back and super excited about the new catalog and all the cool things it brings! I will be back to posting more regularly and can't wait to show you some cool ideas! I am getting my classes around and can't wait to see you at the next party!
Speaking of parties.....I had my New Catalog Open House and Retired Stamp party on Tuesday! Everyone had a blast shopping from my retired items and even more fun picking their free stuff from the catalog! Thanks for coming ladies!
Here is a cute bucket I stole from my daughter Taylor....She rec a gift in it for her birthday(thanks Heather) and it was just sitting around her room..so I washed it and purchased one of our new Definitely Decorative home decor products called "Eat" and put it on there...I love how it turned out! I finished it off with some new Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon! I can't wait to get my walls painted and get some on them!


Not the best picture but it is so cute! I even made some yummy no bake cookies for everyone! Stay tuned for more!

No comments: