Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Punch Bunny Club Projects




I know Easter is over but I have so many things to share with you and not enough time! LOL These little Bunnies were so much fun to put together! The Page was one that my Scrapbook Club friends did last month and the card was a matching one that the Stamping Club did! Scrappers can use this anytime of the year when they get to scrapin their Easter pics! To make these bunnies you will need the following punches: Lg. Oval, Sm. Oval, 1 3/8 in circle, 1/2 in circle &Trio Flower. I used the 1/4 in circle for the nose and eyes by now realized it is retired (oops..missed that!) Post in the comments if you need other suggestions for the nose and eyes. We also used the Basic Black stampin' write marker for the whiskers and details on the feet and the white gel pen for the highlights in the eyes and on the flower! On the Scrapbook page I used the Wide Oval punch and then stamped images from "A Good Egg" Stamp set for detials on the egg. This punch bunny is not my orignal idea.. there are so many creative demos out there that share their wonderful ideas! It is great to be a demonstrator for that alone!


Head on over to my online store to purchase these great punches! Click Shop Now..
***Purchase $35 or more in my online store or by e-mailing me during the month of April & purchase at least one punch and I will mail you the bunny card and pieces to make one extra bunny for another card or scrapbook page! Don't forget to check out the Clearance section while you're there! There are lots of accessories in returning colors there!


UpDated: I still have 2 openings for my local Stamping/Scrapbooking club e-mail ASAP me if interrested in joining us in making other fun projects like these!

No comments: