Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

With All My Heart Occasion Mini Samples!

Hello there! Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday! We had a great day filled with Church..home to do some last minute baking for the bake sale and Iron Chef Appetizer fundraiser at church tonight then back home to get ready for tomorrow and catch up with you all! Hope your day was a wonderful as ours!

For the remainder of the month I will be sharing projects from the Occasions Mini Catalog because this is the last month to order from it and I LOVE so many tools and sets from there! First Up is the "With All My Heart" Stamp Set along with the "Fancy Flower" Punch which is perfect to punch out the large flower image. Ya know I love punches and this one is no exception! Love it with the stamp set and with out! I also have to tell you I purchased this stamp set in the clear mount and have to tell you I really like using the clear mount stamps!

These are pages from last months scrapbooking club and the card is one that we did at my friend Ann's Breast Cancer fundraiser Card Class.

6x6 pages


super easy card using Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo & Soft Suede. Stamped Melon Mambo Flower on Pretty In Pink and topped off with a turquoise rhinestone brad!



12x12 page done in same colors just adding in Old Olive & Whisper White. Used the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder on the Old Olive piece. LOVE the folder..only 7.95 and it creates such deep polka dots! White piece could be used for Journaling and there is lots of space to add your pictures!

***Any of these items can be ordered in my online store by visiting Here and click shop now!

No comments: