Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Broque Motifs



Here is one of those awesome cards I spoke about in earlier posts that I received in an awesome swap I did with some other demonstrators. This demonstrator did not put her name on the back so I don't know who created it but it is beautiful! It is not a "Christmas "set but it sure does make a beautiful Christmas card with the right colors! I love this stamp set, which if you know me, this is not one I would choose on my own, but after seeing samples like this I knew I had to have it! We used it this month for a scrapbook page at our Scrapbook Club meeting! They all loved it!

Supplies: Broque Motifs Stamp set & Holiday & Wishes Stamp set, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi & Whisper White cardstock, Scallop Circle punch, Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon, silver brad & stapler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Darci, I am a SU Demo and I have been trying to stamp on the candles. The problem I am having is that the candle looks great when i first do it, but after a couple days the vellum starts to bubble. Any thoughts about this? My email address is... dennellerob@sbcglobal.net
I love your blog.

Thanks, Dennelle

Darcie Helt said...

Hi Dennelle! Nice to "meet" you! :)
I have not had that problem yet. Maybe the tissue is not melted enuogh in the candle or maybe it is the brand/type of candle your using. Maybe try another brand/type. Let me know how the next turns out. I also polish mine with the left over wax paper (your ususing wax paper when you melt it right?)
Thanks for reading my blog and for the post. Hope it helps! Good luck!