Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Monday, October 15, 2007












Well I am getting better at posting regularly!! I won't promise every day but I am going to try more! I am working on some class projects for November. I should have those done and posted this week along with the detials on when you can take the class! They are awesome! They will also be offered as Classes to Go! Where I bring them to you and your friends! You will LOVE them! But enough about that for now on to this scrapbook page and matching cards! This is a page we did last night at the Scrapbooking club! They even got to make a matching cards using the same supplies! I can't wait to add some pictures to this page. I am going to add some picutres I took of Shelby as soon as I can get them developed! Don't you just love digital cameras by the way! We can take so many pictures, delete the ones we don't like but can never seen to get them developed! LOL I know I am not the only one! Anyway, hope you like the pages and it gives you some inspiration! Let me know what you think! Leave a comment so I know someone visits! LOL
Supplies: Broque Motifs stamp set, Chocolate Chip and Rose REd Ink and cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Scallop Circle punch, Round Tab Punch, Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, 5/8 in Chocolate Chip Ribbon

No comments: