Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

MIA

Where have I been you ask, where are those samples I talked about? You have probably thought I am drowning in formula and Diapers! Well I am, kidding it is actually going quite well, Shelby has turned out to be a such a good sweet baby! And the fact that I have a wonderfully helpful older daughter who loves to help make it so much easier! Truth is, I have had problems logging on here, hence no updates!!! Well it is all fixed now and have things to share! First up is a Halloween candle I made for my good friend Anne as a thank you for watching Shelby for me one day! Stamping on candles is so much fun! I actually demonstrated how to do that this month at our monthly demonstrator meeting! If you would ever like to join me to see how much fun we have and to see where all the ideas come from, let me know, I would love to have you come as my guest!




Supplies used: Spooky Skyline jumbo wheel, creepy crawly double sided paper, black gingham ribbon, Black embossing powder



Here is another sample for you. This cute little pot is one we did at the Mom and Me halloween camp last week. Taylor gave this one to her teacher this week filled with Choc Chip cookies I made! It uses the creepy crawly double sided designer paper, scalloped circle punch, 1 3/8 punch, Batty for You stamp set and pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon. I love the Batty for you Set (which everyone rec at the camp!) It is great because the images fit perfectly in the 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 in circle punch! I love the punches and the fact that Stampin Up! makes things so much eaiser by making so many images in thier stamp sets that punch out with the wonderful punches!
It is not to late to order supplies for Halloween treats! Contact me ASAP to get your supplies for treats and Halloween gifts!

No comments: