Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

LOL I have heard that phrase so much in the last few days! It makes me happy! I had patients all day yesterday at work tell me that when they were leaving. I think it is sweet more people are saying it to people other than their sweeties! Anyway....I thought I would share with you some treats I made for Shelby's Daycare workers and kids she goes to daycare with. I took the pictures on the fly yesterday morning so they are not that great but good enough for you to see! I was so excited about making these little cones. You will learn how to make one at my up coming Sale-A-Bration and New Catalog Class if you come on the 21st. See post for details. There was confusion on when this class was from some of you. It is the 21st and you can come when it is convenient for you...anywhere from 9:30 am to 3pm.


WOW....they are so cute!! I used the new texture plates for my Big Shot that give the a dry embossed design, which is so hard to see in pictures but amazing in person! We will be playing with is on the 21st too! The stamp is from a new Level 2 Hostess set called A Little Something.It is my favorite hostess set I have played with so far! Why......because it coordinates and works with our punches!! Of Course! I love punches....these little treats were so easy and quick thanks to my Big Shot and my punches! I used the new Lg Heart Punch with the Lovey Dovey stamp from the set! I also used some new Flower Brads to jazz them up a bit!

These were what I made for the other kids in Shelby's daycare. They are all toddlers so they couldn't have candy. So I found these little crackers for them. I just wrapped a belly band of pink pirouette designer paper around them and decorated them with a punched hart from the hostess set, stamped in Riding Hood . Then I punched a small flower from the 3 small flower punch and attached with a silver brad. very simple and easy....to be honest with you I made 8 of them in about 10 minutes yesterday morning before I left for work, because I fell asleep early the night before! I wrote "Love, Shelby. XOXO" right on the belly band. It is hard to see in the picture.

No comments: