Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Catalog & Idea book & Sale-A-Bration



It's HERE! The new Spring/Summer Catalog and Idea book is here! Well actually it has been for a couple of weeks but I am behind in posting! My oldest daughter is in a community play, The Wizard of Oz, and it has consumed my time. I have seen it in person and rec my first order on Thursday but have not had time to play yet! It is so beautiful and the new stamps and accessories are awesome! I love all the new big shot dies and texture plates! There are new punches and designer paper, which are 2 of my favorite accessories! There are tons of new accessories besides them! I can't say enough about all of them....you have to see for yourself!There are 3 ways to get your hands on a catalog & idea book. You can:
  • purchase one for 9.95 and receive a coupon for $ off your next order. e-mail me.
  • View it on-line here. Click the Shop Now button to view
  • Schedule a FUN Stampin Party and get one FREE and you will see all the new products in person and get to play with them yourself! I have a few dates for February and March left! Parties in Feb & March also get you Sale-A-Bration benefits! See below for info on this!

#3 is my favorite! *wink* 1st 3 to book from this posting will receive an extra gift from me at your party!




Sale-A-Bration Time! FREE gift with order!



Sale-a-bration has started!! For all of February and March, you will get a free gift with every $50 that you order! Click here to check out this Sale-a-bration gifts. There's no limit -- you'll get one for each $50.


But wait, there's more! Host a workshop in February or March and you'll get a free Sale-a-bration gift for each $300 in party orders.


That's not all! Join my team as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in February or March and you'll get a free stamp set of your choice (that's right, ANY price!) from the new Spring-Summer 2009 Catalog -- AND you'll get 15% off the Starter Kit -- that's over over $350 of Stampin’ Up! products and business supplies for only $169!
But hurry, this offer is only good for the next 30 minutes! ha ha! Just kidding -- you've got two full months to take advantage of these fabulous offers.


If you're ready to order -- click here to go to my online store and "Shop Now" or e-mail me for more info about any of these specials or to book your party!!
Oh! I almost forgot! You'll get a FREE copy of the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog when you place an online order via my website: http://inker.stampinup.net/! What are you waiting for!? "Shop now!"






No comments: