Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feb 21st Scrapin' & Classes!

Mark your Calenders for next Saturday, Feb 21st! Join me at the United Methodist Church in Laingsburg or a fun filled day. Grab some friends and join us! I don't know about you but I am ready to get some more scrappin done! I am also very excited about the new catalog and Sale-A-Bration FREE gifts!! I can't wait for this day to play with all my new stamp sets, accessories and big shot dies! Can't make it, but want to stop by and see what is all about and pick up a NEW Catalog! I'd love to see you and I'll even have a FREE Make-N-Take for you and all guests attending!

Along with Scrapin' and working on your own projects you can just come and take some classes! Choose from an awesome COMPLETE 24 page School Years Scrapbook & a Sale-A-Bration & New Catalog Class! See below for all details, these are all on the same day, do one or do all! RSVP dates are next Tuesday for the Scrapbook Class and Wed for the others. The Scrapbook Class MUST be pre-paid for by Tuesday, Feb 17th......

Open Scrapbooking/Stamping!
Join me from 9am-5 pm for 8 hrs of Scraptacular fun! You will receive your own 6 foot table to scrap or craft to your hearts content! Come for all of the day or part! Bring your own supplies to work on your projects. Come make cards, scrapbook, gifts, or knit for all I care! I will have available for your use all my ink pads, punches, stamp sets and the Big Shot die cutting machine! I will also have some samples there you can copy and get ideas from! All included in the fee of only $10 per person!Space limited to first 10 to RSVP. A check mailed or dropped off will hold you a spot. RSVP no later than Wed, 2/18.


School Years Scrapbook
Looking for an easy way to capture your child's School Years? Have a Senior Graduating this year and need a Scrapbook done fast? This Scrapbook Class is for you! You will complete a 24 page scrapbook in one day! This album will be ready for their photo, their report cards and a few pictures from that year and VOILA you done their school years scrapbook! Complete the album right away if you have a Senior Graduating or if you kids are still young add the pictures each year! Your work is all done! Great for the experienced scrapbooker or no experience at all! This sample is one done in boyish colors. You choose the colors for your book! Girl, Boy, light dark this album is so cool! You can store their report cards or papers right behind the picture and add notes to the side of their year and/or things the teacher wrote! The right page you can add other pictures from the year! This would make a great gift too!

Whats included: 12x12 Linen Album
, pack of designer paper of your choice (you even pick the colors!), 2 packs coordinating 12x12 Cardstock, 15 page protectors. You will leave with a complete album, ready to drop in your pictures! Keep all left over paper and add some pages in between later! BONUS: You will receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift with this class!

Cost: $65
****This Class MUST be pre-paid for by Tuesday, Feb 17th......


Sale-A-Bration & New Catalog Class!
Come and make 8 FABULOUS projects and use NEW stamp sets, Sale-A-Bration Sets and products out of the NEW catalog!! Get new ideas and make 8 different projects! Cost is Free with a $15 min order placed that day.

I hope that you can join us for a FUN day of stamping,snacking, talking, laughing and getting products for FREE!!That's right!!
Time come anywhere from 9:30 to 3 pm to stamp your projects!
RSVP no later than Wed, 2/18.

About Sale-A-Bration! What's the Big Deal?


Ladies, This is the BEST time of year to be MY customer!It is SALE-A-BRATION TIME!!

During SALE-A-BRATION when you spend $50 you get your choice of FREE product out of our SALE-A-BRATION flyer!! You can choose from stamp sets, designer series paper or ribbon!! The choices are incredible!!! You can see the sets, paper and ribbon along with samples to the right!

Now is the BEST time to BOOK a party!! Your guests can all take advantage of SALE-A-BRATION and you can get FREE products!! My date are limited so contact me ASAP...I even have an extra gift for you for scheduling during Feb or March! You can also place your order on my website at http://www.inker.stampinup.net/ and receive you free Sale-A-Bration Gifts along with a New Catalog and Idea Book FREE with your on-line order! Plus I will mail you a surprise gift from me!***

************************Other Happenings!********************************

Last Call for Scrapbooking and Hostess Clubs!
A new club starts this month! You can view the details by clicking HERE
This club is for you if:
*You love new ideas every month
*Like to get out of the house at least once a month! :)
*Would like to get FREE Supplies and Hostess Only Gifts with out having a party.
*Like to add to your supplies but can't afford to do a lot at once.
*Meet new people
*Learn how to use the supplies you already have along with awesome new products!
*Discounts and FREE offers available to Club Members only.

Can't commit right now...no problem...let me know your interested and I will contact you when I start a new one! I am also looking into adding a long distance option where you would get your orders and projects mailed to you. Looking to see who might be interested. Let me know by e-mailing me at dhelt1@juno.com!

Paper Lovers Sampler Pack

This is something new I am offering! One of my favorite accessories to use to spice up my projects is Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Papers. DSP adds special pizazz to your cards and scrapbooks that you just can’t achieve using only cardstock, plus it’s a no-brainier for picking colors to use on your project. SU has come a long way in the past couple years with their DSP and now offers textured DSP and you’ll flip when you see the Rockabilly Specialty that includes papers with a heat embossed look!I love Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Papers so much, and I know that as a paper crafter, having a good variety on hand is important, I put together a special 6″ x 6″ Designer Paper Sampler Pack just for you! for $29 you will receive a sampling of all our designer paper ~ 120 sheets of 6x6 DSP. Perfect for your cards and accents and punches on your scrapbook pages! You can read more about this on my blog by clicking HERE. You will even see a sampling of all the papers!


No comments: