Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

been a long day

I have to say I am pooped! But it was a fun day! We had so much to do today and then the Lady's came over for the card class.... I should have taken pictures of them stamping...I always forget! Anyway I have been stamping and scraping alot lately! So much fun... so keep checking back I have lots to share! Last night we had our demonstrator monthly get together and here was one of our make n takes!
Isn't it just the cutest! This little box is made from the Big Shot new die, Box #2. This thing was amazing. It is all one piece and you just need a tiny little bit of sticky strip to hold it together! It comes out of the Big Shot cut and scored! We used the FREE Sale-A-Bration DSP Delicate Dots and then stamped the Bunny from the new set from the soon to be released Occasions Mini Catalog, called Eight Great Greetings. Actually the Mini catalog is not being released until April 1st but Stampin Up! wants to let you in on these great sets to prepare for your Easter projects so the sets below from the Mini Catalog can be ordered now!! Plus you earn Sale-A-Bration freebies with these as well! Whoo Hooo for Stampin Up!!
****Now the best part is being a demonstrator because we already got a copy of the mini catalog and can order anything out of it and the stamps are discounted an additional 20% for us!! It really is awesome to be a demo to get first peaks and extra discounts on our orders! Now is a great time to join Stampin Up with the 15% off the Kit and the free additional stamp set from Stampin Up! Contact me, I would love to give you more information or just go to http://www.inker.stampinup.net/ and click Join now! Did I also mention that you get a 30% discount on your first order? So that means your order from the Mini catalog during the pre order would be 50% off if you joined Stampin Up this month? Yep that is right, 50% off!








Well that is it for tonight...tell next time..

No comments: