Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cheep Talkin'

Been another long week for me personally! I won't bore you with the details but I have Crohns Disease and it decided to make a presence back in my life after living without for 5-6 yrs! Never heard of it? Your probably lucky :) but to bring awareness (not a disease that people like to talk about) you can visit http://www.ccfa.corg/ I know there are many of you who suffer from some form of IBD...we are not alone!

Anyhow......back to the fun stamping...have I told you how much I LOVE the Cheep Talk set? So fun to work with....I just love it!!! Below are some pages/cards we made at our March Club Gathering! I wanted something bring and Springy.....sorry for the poor quality pictures lately..I have had to take them at night and they are just not turning out....



This page probably looks familiar to you...if not check a few posts ago...I did this same layout with the Sweet Always paper. I used the Rainbow Sherbet DSP and went with the colors in the paper for my main element and background! We also used the 3 flower punch to add a flower to the branch.
These were the 2 6x6 pages the girls who came with their moms to scrap for the Mom and Me scrapin club. We used the 1 3/8 in circle punch and the scallop circle punch to make the border. on the right page we also used the 3 flower punch along with a rhinestone brad.

Here is what the card club made this month.... Same idea as the page just transferred to a card! We used some green glitter for his wing...giving him some bling!

No comments: