Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sale-A-Bration Ideas.. Lovin the FREE Stamps!

This is my favorite time of year....ok anytime anything is FREE is my favorite time, Right? LOL Here are some samples I came up with. A couple were from my last card class. With every $50 you spend you can choose from 1 of 4 free stamps sets, a ribbon bundle or a huge pack of designer paper! What is best is that is if you spent $100 you can pick 2! So it is every $50 and no limit! Whoo Hoo! Hostess are lucky this time a year because they can earn them for FREE on top of everything else they get for hosting! I have a few dates left for March if you want to get in on the FUN! Don't have time? Ask me about a Catalog party!

The first one uses 2 of the free sets. Polka Dot punches and Congrats, both FREE during Sale-A-Bration. I also used the Delicate Dots designer paper. Don't you just love the Flag look? Granted you can't send it in the mail this way but it would be super cute on top of a present or just to sit on a co-workers desk... I also used the paper piercer along the the bottom of the scallop. Really simple card and prettier in person for sure!


This next one was one I was not sure about until I got it and started to play with it! The set is called Botanical Blooms and is also a FREE Sale-A-Bration set. I used the scallop circle die in my Big Shot with my Delicate Dots designer paper (also a FREE SAB prize) Don't you love the vase? I used the large oval punch and cut the top off at an angle and the bottom off. I put a some dots on there with my White Gel Pen (LOVE that thing!) for decoration and also put a white do in each of the scallops.




While we are talking about FREE stamp sets I thought I would share a couple cards I made with new hostess sets...

This first one is cute... it is a 3x3 card. The cupcake is from Darling Dots (level 1) and the phrase is from Sweet Little Sentiments (also Level 1). I used my White Gel Pen on the scallops for some added decoration. I also put some Crystal effects on the Chocolate part of the cupcake but it doesn't show up in the picture.

This last one is also a hostess set called A Little Somethin', which is a Level 2 set. I think of all of them this is my favorite. Why??? Because it works so well with all the punches! You seen the heart in my post from the Valentine treats. this card uses the star from the set which fits in the Lg Star punch PERFECT! It is a MUST have in my book! I also used the new texture plates on the kraft paper for the background. But of course I can not get that to show up in my picture well. If you click on the pic to make it bigger that may help you to see the background.

No comments: