Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Last Chance SALE for Stamps and Accessories!

It's a sale -- and who doesn't love a sale! Stampin' Up! has put some of their most popular accessories from the Last Chance List on sale -- some for 25% off and some for 50% off! What's on sale at these prices? Well, the list is too long to list everything but at 50% off there are Ribbons, Rub-ons, Designer Hardware, Corduroy Buttons and more and at 25% off you will find Decor Elements, More Ribbons, some Designer Series Papers, Punches and lots of Embellishments. And Don't forget all those beautiful In Colors that will be leaving us -- Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette and Tangerine Tango! This is your LAST CHANCE to stock up on Re-inkers, Cardstock, DSP and Ribbons.
Looking for the Last Chance Accessories and the sale? Click the link below for my website and follow the directions below! Please note that you will not see the sale price until you click on the product and add it to your cart. Please let me know if you have troubles!
Retiring Stamp Sets are only available until June 30th and Retiring Accessories are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST (and you can bet that won't be long). Go shopping today and pick up some GREAT deals. To find out exactly what's on sale and to shop online, go to My Website (just click on "shop now" at the beginning of the page to get started). Or, if you would rather, you can call or e-mail and I'll place your order for you. Either way, don't miss the chance to get those favorite Stamp Sets and accessories before they're gone forever!
SPECIAL FROM ME!! Purchase $75 or more during the month of June and receive the New, not yet released 2009/2010 Catalog and Idea Book from me for FREE! I am able to pre-order them right now so you won't even have to wait til July to get it!

***Purchase $100 or more during July and you will stap for FREE at my New Catalog Open House in July! If your long distance I will make them for you and mail them to you!
**Get FREE 2008/2009 Catalog & Idea book also by Hosting a stampin or scrapin get together party during the Month of June and you also get one FREE! Let me show you it all in person plus bouns Hostess $ from Stampin Up!! All June classes will include 3 FREE Make N Takes for you and your guests to make at your party! Contact me today to get on my calender for June, I only have a few openings!

No comments: