Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

MIA

Hello! I have been MIA for a bit....but I did want to let you know I am still around....we have had a family emergency. My youngest Shelby was admitted to the hospital on Thursday...They have diagnosed her with ITP, which is a blood disorder where her body basically kills of her platelet cells in her blood. Her Platelet count was down to 9000 so it was really dangerous. We didn't know what was wrong with her...she had been brusing easily and alot over the past month or so which concerned me so I took her in and they did blood test to check her out. This is what they found and let me tell you I was freaking when the dr called me and told me I need to take her to the ER asap but doing better now that I understand what it is and she has had a sucessful treatment for it...so needless to say we have been at the hospital til today which didn't leave much time for stamping or thinking really...I am exausted but will be back later this week after I catch up on everything else! Here is a cute picture of my sweet Shelby from the hospital...she has to wear a helment til her platelets come up so there is no chance of a brain bleed if she hits her head! She actually likes it! So I will be back with some more ideas and such soon! to those who were planing on attending the 5 for $5 last Friday that I had to cancel on...I will be rescheduling it...

No comments: