Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Remember this Page?

Remember this page that was featured on the post for my last scrapbook class? I couldn't remember where I found the inspiration for it and I am sooooo glad Rochelle at http://www.stampingwithrochelle.com/ let me know today she was where I found my inspiration! I loved this page and did it from memory, but it looks like I came pretty close to her original you can see here! I always want to give credit where credit is due! You should pop over and check out the rest of her creations, she is an amazing stamper! I changed a few things from hers but you can see from hers why I loved it! I so LOVE scrapbooking and looking and drawing inspiration from other scrapbookers! Not only did it inspire my scrapbook page it inspired 6x6 pages and a card! I love it!


For the card I used a summer sun corduroy button but for the scrapbook pages I punched out a circle in summer sun and added crystal effects to the circle and then covered in micro beads for the center of my flower! so many possibilities with this Big Shot die!
Thanks again Rochelle and to all those out there who share their creations!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Very nice Darcie!! I always love your scrapbooking projects, and then to have a matching card and 6" x 6" pages is awesome!