Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Date Change to the Organizer & Build a Brad Braclet Class

Hello! I made a mistake when I scheduled the Class on Thursday, July 10th. I mistakenly put a local music festival on my calender for the next week and it is the same week. YIKES(Common Ground for those of you around the Lansing area). I am going see Kelly Pickler on Thursday and so are some of you (that is what made me realize it was the same night) So this might actually work better for some of you!


>>> So, the Class has been rescheduled for Wed, July 9th. The original Posting will reflect that. The RSVP/Pre-Pay by date is still this Friday, June 27th to insure supplies arrive in time with the Holiday weekend. Email me at dhelt1@juno.com with questions or to RSVP for either of the fun projects!

No comments: