Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

SU New Product ~ Decor Elements!

I have a very busy day today (off to get my hair cut, get some flowers to plant, and meet some friends for a girls night out!) but I want to tell you about these!



I'm so exicted to hear this great news. Stampin' Up! has just announced a new product line, called Decor Elements. This is a self-adhesive vinyl wall decor line with over 100 images, momograms, sentiments, in chocolate and white and a selection in kraft. Some of the images will coordiante with our stamp sets. This will be available for purchase starting July 1. As a demonstrator I am avialable to pre-order these now! They are amazing, as soon as I have mine and get them on my wall I will share with you!

Most exciting, these new products are made by SU in house - so this is just phase 1. This will most likely be an expanding product line. This is a great addition that will appeal to a large audience. If you want more information about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator contact me. This is a great opportunity to be with a fabulous company that offers a wide variety of products to meet the needs of varying groups.


Also, I will be able to host a party around the Decor Elements if that is the interest of you and your friends. I'll keep you posted posted on these, but in the mean time if you would like to view the product brochure, e-mail me and I will get you one. Due to SU Policy I can not post it on here but would be happy to get you one to see for yourself how awesome they are!

No comments: