Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Sneak Peak Peak of Decor Elements!

Here is a sneak peak of the decor Elements that will be coming your way July 1st! They are so beautiful! I can hardly wait to get mine! I am getting one that says "Life Is Good" and surrounding it on the wall with pictures of family and the kids! I can't wait. I have been procrastinating putting pictures on the wall (we have only lived in our house 6 years now:)but I am glad I did! I will share pictures when I get that done. Any way these decor elements are so amazing. Don't just think walls, think picture frame(as in photo), mailboxes, windows, mirrors, tiles, bumbo seats, doors and so much more!

Haven't seen the brochure yet? E-mail me for your copy!

No comments: