Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

E-Scape Bundle- Circle of Friendship Set

I thought I would share some 3x3 Love Notes made with the E-Scape Bundle from Monday nights Card Club (You can join us every month if you would like to join the Club, email me for details!) This month there is the fabulous E-Scape bundle featuring this set where you can save a total of 25% buy buying it in a bundle, which is a great deal. I really like this set and have used it often. It has a lot fun possibilities! It fits perfectly in the 1 in circle punch and you can punch the center with a 1/2 circle punch and use the 1/2 in' saying from the center as an accent or even in place of an O for for a title! Once you pop the middle out with the 1/2in circle Punch you have a ring with the remainder left over. Clear as mud? LOL I thought so. I will try to take a few pics of what I am talking about and post later!

Remember:E-Scape bundle at the reduced price can only be ordered through Monday, June 30th so don't delay on this great deal! Order this kit and I will mail you the samples below for inspiration plus some other FREE goodies from me!

Also, I have extended my Kit in the Mail offer for the organizer and bracelet deadline to Monday, June 30th as I have had a couple people e-mail me with interest. See here for details


eScape Bundle (item 113700):


Circle of Friendship stamp set p. 143 $17.95
Love Notes assortment p. 167 $8.95
Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pad p. 165 $5.25
Very Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon p. 191 $7.95
Total (non-bundled) $40.10
eScape Bundle price $30.00


No comments: