Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Embellishment Sampler

I want to share with you something that I am offering for a very limited time. Embellishment Sampler~ What exactly is the Embellishment sampler you ask? Well for a limited time I am offering you the chance to get a sampling of Stampin' Up!'s awesome embellishments without having to purchase an entire package of all of them. What can I say? It's a lot of fun to sample! Here's what you will get when you purchase one.(click on the name of the product to see a picture of it in the catalog)~
Fusion Flowers - 26 flowers in a variety of sizes and a variety of colors which include Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.
Build a Brad - Components to Build 5 Brads
Pretties Kit - 10 flowers (2 of each size), 12 half back pearls white, 12 half back pearls cream, 9 round pearls white, 9 round pearls cream, 4 clear beads, 4 clear teardrops, 10 clear rhinestone brads, 2 hat pins, 6 spacer beads
Jumbo Eyelets - 12
Pewter Hodgepodge Kit - an assortment of 27 pieces and 20 matching brads (I thought I would do pewter here as well as it is my best seller AND it matches the jumbo eyelets should you want to mix and match!)
Special Bonus~Since you will need to make some really fun projects with all your new cool embellishments, I thought you could use come chipboard coasters!! Every kit will contain 6 coasters!!
I will only be taking orders until July 11th. The first 5 people to purchase an Embellishment share, will get a special hand stamped gift with their kits! Email me at dhelt1@juno.com to order, you can pay via cc or money order.

Embellishment Sampler Kit for Pickup at my studio in Laingsburg or in Okemos: Only $22.00

Embellishment Sampler Kit including Shipping to you :Only $25.00

No comments: