Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

E-Scape with me! June Card & Scrapbook Class!

Come E-Scape with me!

Taking the night to unplug and unwind, and reconnect on a personal level with friends and loved ones through Handmade Cards & Scrapbooking! Space available to the first 10 who RSVP. Here are the details!

Stamping Card Class
Thursday, June 26th 6:30-8:30
My Stampin' Studio~~Laingsburg
Come make 7 projects that night, including an awesome photo holder perfect for your purse, watch for a sneak peak here on my blog later this weekend!
Cost: 10.00 or FREE with a min. of a 15.00 order

SAME NIGHT!
Scrapbook class!
Come make (2) 12 X 12 pages for your scrapbooks. You will also be making (2) matching cards! Come get new layout ideas, try new products, have a girls night out and these pages will be ready to go home and fill in with your own pictures!

Thurday, June 26th 6:30-8:30
My Stampin' Studio~~Laingsburg
Cost: 15.00 or FREE with a min. 20.00 order

Bring your own adhesive and scissors!

RSVP no later than, Wednesday, June 25th!
E-mail me to hold a spot for you and a friend, Limited to the first 10 to RSVP! Bring a friend for an extra gift from me!


I am also scheduling personal E-Scape, contact me to schedule your own escape with some friends and loved ones!

Stamped Blessings,

No comments: